Lovely Links


I just got back from representing California at the National Judicial Competition in Chicago and I'm missing the city (minus the heat and humidity) and my friends so much that I figured I would include a picture on my blog :)  Onto the links...


One// Agenda Season
It's that time of the year again! I'll be doing a more in depth post on planners (I'm a tad bit obsessed) but I just picked up this Lilly Pulitzer planner! This Lilly Pulitzer nautical boat print one, Kate Spade polka dot, and Ban.do planner are so cute as well!

Two// He Named Me Malala
Rolling Stone just published Malala Yousafzai's upcoming documentary. She is such an inspiration, and definitely on my list of role models. (Check out her website to learn more about her story!) I just picked up her book, and I can't wait to watch the documentary when it comes out in October!

Three// Scallop Flats

I work in an office setting and while I love wearing heels, it's just not practical when I have to walk around all the time to deliver documents and make multiple trips to the copy room. These Chloe flats are uber comfortable and don't require any time to break in (I'm looking at you, Tory Burch) and the scallops just add a preppy touch.

Four// The 15 Best Things I Ever Ate

Oh. My. Golly. The foodie in me couldn't resist reading this post. I might even need to write my own!!

Five// Baby Seals Playing

How adorable is this video?!? Sea mammals never fail to make me happy, and I even saved this video for when I need a pick me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment