Life Lately

Happy Tuesday!!! 

I figured I would post an update post because 1. why not and 2. I'm blogging mainly to look back on everything a couple of years from now so I want to keep this blog updated! 

Here are a couple of things that I'm looking forward to (!!!!!!): 

Berkeley: I'm so, so, so happy and excited to be going to Berkeley for the next four years!!! After months of applications, essays, and waiting for decisions to come out, I'm so glad to be able to call Cal home. Some of my friends are current students there, and a couple of my friends are going as well so it'll be nice to see some friendly faces around campus! YAY *cue happy dance*


Senior Year: I. can't. wait. to. graduate. With less than a month and a week left of school, I'm counting down the days until I can bid adieu to high school and hello to the real world!! Woohoo I'm so excited!! The only things I have to cross off are AP tests (AKA the grossest thing ever and I can't wait to be done with standardized tests- at least until September), prom, senior breakfast, and then graduation (and grad night, but like, same thing)! 


Trips: My oh so wonderful parents surprised me with graduation trips as my graduation presents! It'll be so crazy because I'll be gone for a month-ish! 2 hours after I get home from grad night (AKA 5 AM- yikes) I'm flying to Japan on the first leg of an Asia trip! It's also a family trip, so it'll be interesting and I'll definitely keep this blog updated during that time. Maybe I'll even vlog. Who knows? Anywhoooo, after the Asia trip, I'll be back home for 4 hours until I leave for Italy with all of my friends! We're going to Venice, Cinque Terre, and Florence, and then I'm leaving the trip a little early to go to Berkeley for orientation! 


Dorm: Since I'm moving to college in a couple of months, I've been looking forward to decorating my dorm! Like really excited because 1. my roommate (who is so lovely and adorable!) decided on a color scheme like 20 minutes into Facetiming for the first time and 2. it's my favorite color combination (pink and navy) and 3. since I'm not moving houses next year like I anticipated, all the decor I bookmarked for my new room can now go in my new dorm! 


Life/Moving: Not just moving to college, but like moving moving! It isn't for a while and it isn't set in stone but wOWZA am I excited!! (I'll probably make this into a blog series too because that would be so cute!) The quote I attached is so true and while it'll be sad saying goodbye to the house and the condo,  I'm so excited!  My parents spilled the beans a couple of weeks ago, and I'll probably be flying back from college to visit them by the beach! 

SO many things to look forward to, and I'm beyond excited and giddy! 
xoxo,
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment